2014 m. sausio 17 d., penktadienis

WINTER IS HERE


I've been waiting for snow and below minus temperature for so long and it's finally here! Many things have happened since my last post and I can't wait to share them with you. First of all I am already EIGHTEEN! I still catch myself thinking about it and how fast we grow. I remember when I was a kid I always thought that being eighteen is being completely mature and grown up. All I can say that I've changed a lot and I am really happy about that.
Winter holidays have already passed and here is the winter. I'm so glad it finally came, and it snowed and temperature is below minus 10, so that's pretty exciting. I took a walk today outside after school, because I love cold and being outside makes me really happy. I took my camera with me and got a few shots.



 I don't know what snow and winter have but it gets me every time. I'm so happy that winter's here. I love how cold catches your face right after you step outside. How fresh and clean I feel after breathing in cold and snowflakes. And how beautiful and calm everything looks covered in snow. Enjoy little things around you. 








Few pictures from my birthday. It was amazing and I couldn't thank my family and friends more for making my special day even more special. I loved that and still do, I think it's memories that are better than any gifts (though I am really grateful for all gifts I got and all roses I received and all wishes.)
Now I have a question for you that I am curious about, what temperature outside is where you live? Do you enjoy that?
More posts coming soon! (interviews, giveaways) 







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą