2013 m. gruodžio 3 d., antradienis

Instagram pics!

 
1. My friend and I in the cafe before the event. We stopped to grab some coffee and ended up there sitting, chatting and laughing until it was time to go to the event. So good. :)
2. The coffee I bought was ginger bread latte. Really delicious and Christmasy and even a cup has a sweater!
3. Our Christmas Tree in Vilnius. I have to say this Christmas Tree is my all time favorite. The whole event was really good, I really enjoyed fire show and fireworks and of course our Tree. I don't know it makes me sooo happy to see this Christmas Tree and the way they decorated it is just amazing! I've seen so many Christmas Trees form other years, yet this one's my favorite.

                       

4. One morning I woke up and it was snow outside! I was going to school and couldn't resist to take a picture. Mmm, first snow. Sadly it melted when it started to rain in the evening. Anyway, I really believe it will start snowing soon. :)
5. Morning me! Hehe rocking the reindeer sweater, totally my favorite. Love it to pieces!

                                              
6. So many selfies in the changing room. This and the second one pictures are from some time ago, still wanted to share. 

It was kind of short post, but I just wanted to share my instagarm pics. You can always find me there under username kiskunaitexo.
Are you guys obssesed with Instagram and taking pictures as I am? Share your thoughts with me, I will gladly read them.
Good luck, Goda 

3 komentarai:

  1. Hey hey.
    Your blog is getting more interesting each day, I've already followed you so I don't miss any of your posts :)

    Have a wonderful Christmas with the ones you love
    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Thank you so much, I'll try to make it as interesting as I possibly can. :)
      Merry Christmas to you too, hope to see you around and I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Panaikinti
  2. Thank you, your blog is amazing already followed! :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti