2013 m. lapkričio 23 d., šeštadienis

Chirstmasy Haul




Many of us are already in Christmas spirit. I know that it's only November but Christmas come and go so fast that it's nothing wrong feeling Christmas spirit in fall. Today I went shopping. One of the biggest malls had discounts which attracted millions of people. I was one of them, mostly because I got great excuse to go shopping. I really need to slow down. Anyway, mall was decorated and felt like Christmas inside. I really loved that and three Christmas trees. And so, this is what I bought.

 



I found this cute sweater with reindeer. I couldn't resist, the material is so soft and sweater is really warm, I am sure this little guy won't let me freeze. And it's sooo cute, I love how this reminds me of Christmas. 


Also I bought this beanie. I really wanted warm beautiful beanie and I found it! I love how warm it looks and it keeps my ears and head warm. Can't wait for colder weather to wear it. 


Since NYX is in stores here I couldn't resist and I bought a palette. I wanted good eyeshadow palette for holiday season and colors in this one are amazing and gorgeous. Also I bought one more nail polish. I should do nail polish collection haha. But this color was so stunning and reminded me of Christmas as well. I want to try it out! 




Here is the closer look to the palatte and the name. I think it's one of the most beautiful and wearable colors. So glad I got that.


And nail polish. I will paint my nails soon and let you know how it turned out! 
I hope you liked my picks this time because I am inlove! I can't wait for holidays and I'm so happy that December is coming. Winter is my favorite season of all, if I could I lived in Antartica with penguins and reindeers. Haha, I'm kidding I'll be fine with a little bit of snow. Or a lot. ;) 
Anyway, let me know if you already been Christmas shopping and what you got? And oh, what is your favorite season? 
See you soon! 

















7 komentarai: