2014 m. sausio 27 d., pirmadienis

Snow and smiles


My love for winter and cold weather is growing with every second, haha. So naturally we went to the park and had amazing power walk for more than hour and a half. It was about -16 degrees and it felt so nice and fresh outside. 




I really couldn't say there's nothing beautiful to wear in winter, although I chose comfy and cozy outfit for our afternoon power walk to keep me warm but fresh at the same time. 





The views were amazing, even though there wasn't a lot of snow, but it was still covered in white and I was so happy that cold weather finally allowed everything to feel so fresh and clean! 
What do you guys think about the winter? Or maybe it's warm or even hot where you are? Share your experience with me. 
See you soon! 







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą