2014 m. vasario 15 d., šeštadienis

Sunset photoshoot


I waited to do this photoshoot until the snow almost turned into ice. The good thing is that the background was still white and it as still cold outside. We chose to do it in the evening so there would be a beautiful sunset. We were right.



       
        

I really loved the place it was amazing taking photos there and enjoying weather and sunset. 


I took a photo of it alone it was really fascinating. 
So this weekend I found out about beauty month that my local mall is holding. Of course I went there today and I got my nails did and also got few samples for new products to try out. Later on I enjoyed piña colada frappe and just relaxed. My kind of weekend. 



And also few pictures of goodies from home. 



I had a craving for candies (as usual) so bought few flavours of these. I picked up apple, blackberry and grape flavours, so good! 

What are you guys up to this weekend? Any events or exhibitions where you are? Leave in a comments section below I will gladly read them! 











5 komentarai: