2013 m. spalio 31 d., ketvirtadienis

New in

I was shopping a little today. I was at mall and went to few stores just to see if they have anything I'd like. So I picked up few things that I am really happy and excited about. 





 I know that to most of you it might sound crazy but NYX just recently showed in our stores. I've been waiting for so long it it's finally here! I've been wanting this eyeliner so bad that I didn't have second thoughts. I haven't tried it yet so I can't give you my opinion but I'll try soon and I'll do a review. I'm really excited for this product, hope it works great. 

 




Also I picked up this single eye shadow in beautiful champagne color called 'High Light'. It's really pigmented and in my opinion the color itself is gorgeous. Can't wait to try it out.
Also I bought pants you can see in the first picture above, but I didn't get a great photo where color shows great so I'll wait until outfit pictures and show you. Anyway it's in beautiful burgundy color, love it. Bought it at H&M.

So I had a lovely day, I went to cafe and drank coffee with ginger and ate pumpkin muffin. I love the autumn and all the goodies it has. Also today is Halloween, so what are you up to? Do you celebrate it or not? If you do what you are going to be for Halloween? I'd love to hear your opinions and if you have any tips or suggestions on NYX cosmetics let me know.

Good Luck!




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą