2013 m. lapkričio 7 d., ketvirtadienis

October favorites + NYX review







It's November already and can you believe it is only month away from Christmas! I look forward to all the celebrations and can't wait for winter to come. So since October ended I thought it would be great to share with you my October favorites. Without further do let's begin.
In the pictures above is one of my October favorites. It is a concealer for Manhattan. I haven't used this brand in awhile and to be honest I think I've tried it only once and haven't had any opinion about it. But I bought this concealer and was kindly surprised. The concealer itself is really good it gives you a great amount of coverage and blends nicely. But if you twist the packaging it is a loose powder with little sponge. Fixing powder works really good with concealer and gives you a nice matt finished look.




Also I've been loving this Garnier toner with rose extract. After I cleanse my face I like to use this and it gives me a nice soft skin and it is also soothing it very well. Loved it.





One of my favorite chapsticks this month were Nivea Vitamin Shake. It not only moisturizes your lips but also gives great hint of color which isn't bright and looks so better at the fall time.




As I said in my last post I will do a review on NYX The Curve eyeliner. And well it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I am a huge eyeliner fan and since I started to use it I can't imagine any eye look without an eyeliner. My favorites are the liquid ones, they are so easy to apply and looks great. This NYX eyeliner is a marker type and I have tried marker typed eyeliners before and wasn't impressed. But since this was on the expensive side I decided to give it a try. And I don't regret it because any type of trying and learning is really great and of course I will use it up but the thing is that like it says on the box it is for beginners. Your finger can easily rest on top as you apply it. And it doesn't bother me to be honest but what I don't like is the marker type. All marker typed eye liners for me is hard to apply. Anyways I hope I'll get better with it.

 

This is the comparison to the simple marker typed eyeliner just to give you a little idea of how it looks. I think it's great for beginners and anyone who is good on applying marker type eye liners.



And last but not least mt candle! I love burning candles in the fall and winter time it gives the coziness and great smell to the room. This candle isn't really fall candle but it smells exactly like grapes. I need mooore candles for fall and winter haha.
Thank you for reading and I  hope you enjoyed. Let me know if you tried NYX The Curve eye liner and what your thoughts are.
Good Luck! :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą