2013 m. spalio 29 d., antradienis

It's been awhile...


So it has been awhile. My laptop was broken and I still have to figure out how to post decent pictures with my iPad. Anyway, I'm back and I hope I won't have to take these long breaks from writing blog. I didn't have my computer but I still took lots of pictures and I'll share then with you today!


I love autumn and all the beautiful colors it has. I love crunchy leaves on the ground and I love the weather how it cools down and reminds that winter will be here soon. Also I love fall fashion, I love big comfy sweaters and scarfs are my big obsession. Also I love cuddling at home with my blankets and drink hot chocolate, watch movies and TV shows. I feel like doing Fall post and telling all the things I love about this season so I won't spoil everything now. :)


So one beautiful autumn day I met with my friend and took my dog for a walk. It was really fun and it was perfect weather to wear my cardigan. I love it. Navy blue is one of my favorite colors for clothing. 






My fall break has started and this friday me and my friend went out. We met in the city center and visited park that has been built few weeks ago. Also we climbed on the top of the 3 Crosses mountain because panorama there is gorgeous. It is fun to feel like a tourist in your own town. 






Later on we were sitting in the cafe and talking. When we left sun was already down so it was the most beautiful time. I think towns and cities look so amazing at night. 




What I wore in this post: 
Navy blue cardigan - Zara.
Skinny jeans - Mango.
White converse - Converse.

Black coat - MaxMara.
Infinity scarf - H&M.

I hope you guys enjoyed this autumn post. What is your favorite season and what you like the most about fall? I'll be doing my fall favorite things post and sharing with you! Good luck.












2 komentarai: