2013 m. rugsėjo 3 d., antradienis

Back to School and Were have I been?

                     
I have to apologize for my absence. I had many things to do, many places to be, but I have to say it was fun! One more thing- I got all photos for new posts, but my computer is being fixed now, so for now I am going to post using iPad and phone's pictures. I really hope you don't mind. Also I got back to school yesterday! I am Junior now. Yay!

                                                                                    
                           

                           
        
This was my outfit for school start. I chose mint silk shirt with golden buttons and light pants with white leather belt with golden studs on it. For my shoes, I wore black wedges, which I didn't take a picture of, but I'll show it in up coming post. I wore my hair straight and had smokey make up. 

                    

                    
After school me and my friends went for lunch. There were millions of people and we had to wait for our table, but after all we got it! Then we bought drinks and snacks and came to my place. We had such fun girly talks! Loved it. 

                                    
                                 
 
                                 
Today we didn't have classes so we went to the city center to visit church with my new class. I am junior now but we have new class, because after sophomore year we have to choose our profiles and they made schedules with the classes you've chosen. I think it's really great to meet new people and have classes with different people than only one your class. Love it. : ) 
So, since we had trip today, I wore dark pants and camel sweater. I had leather jacket on top, because it's already autumn in Lithuania. Been raining all day. Good to have my pink umbrella!

      

      
Few shots from today's trip. Beautiful view and rainy, cloudy Vilnius.

I hope you guys don't mind lack of posts, I'll be back from now and I'll come with new, exciting posts! How was your back to school day? Are you excited for new school year or do you miss summer already? It would be great to know your opinion! 
   
   

   
      
     

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą