2013 m. rugpjūčio 20 d., antradienis

Accessory


I am really sorry I didn't post yesterday as I was supposed to do but I was REALLY busy, so I post today. I thought I would share few pieces from my accessory collection. These are the ones I wear often. 











My favorite bracelets. I really like layering them and making my own arm candy. :) I like bracelets more than necklaces or rigns and I love wearing the for every day. Although I don't wear bangles anymore I feel like it's and old fashion for now, but fashion goes around and comes back.



There was a time where I wore necklaces but it seems like it's gone for awhile. So when I feel like wearing any necklaces I would choose between these three. Also I have many necklaces with keys because it's funny story behind these. Once I bought a necklace with key when after few days I found more beautiful one and another one. So after that my friends started bringing me key necklaces from their holidays. That's a cool way to start a collection, haha. 





Rings are another of my weaknesses for accessory. I have plenty but I chose these because they're more interesting but for daily bases I wear more delicate and simple ones. There was a time for double finger rings so I got one. I thought it looked cute with little anchor on it. These two blue rings came at a time for turquoise colored rings. The second one in a picture I bought in foreign country.


I am obsessed with earrings and at the moment I really like studs. Although for special occasions I choose fancy ones. I think I'll show these soon. 







Few of my arm candies. More edgy ones and elegant. These bracelets are my favorite and goes with mostly everything. What are your thoughts on accessory? What are your favorites? I'd love to hear what your favorite pieces are!
 











Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą