2013 m. rugpjūčio 17 d., šeštadienis

Beauty must haves


We all have few products we can't see ourselves without. Whether it would be for special occasions or daily bases. I have chosen my products I need for daily bases and thought I would share with you. 



First of all - foundation. Right now I am using Maybelline Fit Me in shade 135 along with the same pressed powder, but I am looking forward on trying new foundations. Although I used this all throughout the school year and it worked really good. 







I am really glad I got this Too Faced eye shadow palette. It's really convenient to have all my favorite and neutrals colors in one place and sweep them on when I am running out of home or take my time and try new looks. I love the formula and pigmentation but recommend to use eye shadow base, I am using Too Faced shadow insurance, for more vibrant colors and longer lasting.



Black eye liner. I really like the look you can make by adding at least a little bit of the eye liner and find it necessary. I like liquid eye liner but use the pencil one for the bottom lash line. 




Mascara. The reason why I took photos of multiple mascaras is because I like every one of them. Yet my favorite is Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express. I tried many mascaras and these are the one I won't mind having in my make up bag. 




Nude lipstick. I think every girl should have a nude lipstick because you never know whenever you'll need to throw this one on! I really like the ones with perfect pigmentation and a little bit of gloss.





Palette for every situation. ..as I call it. This Chanel palette has been my life saver for quite a long time now. It has everything you might need during the day: cream eye shadows, gel eye liner, lipstick, brightener and concealer. I find it the most useful palette and love it so much!
That's my must haves that I love and always try to keep them full. What is the one or few things you can't go a day without? Or maybe you have any suggestions what should I start to use for daily bases? I would love to receive opinions from you!




6 komentarai:

  1. I love too faced! :))
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Love the brand too, really amazing. Of course, followed you! <3

      Panaikinti
  2. maybelline mascaras are so good!! :)


    http://marsqn.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. My favorite brand for mascaras, loved it. Amazing blog of yours! <3

      Panaikinti
  3. The Fit Me foundation comes out orange for me:( but I love the mascaras!

    check out my blog!
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. My friend has the same problem with foundation. I guess it doesn't fit everyone.
      I checked out your blog and loved it! Keep up the good work. <3

      Panaikinti