2013 m. rugpjūčio 16 d., penktadienis

Brunch & Lunch


Last week was pretty hot being outside felt really nice. We had delicious brunch outside and when in the evening weather didn't change and remained warm we had dinner outside too! It was so delicious to eat outside and also cook outside. Chat and catch up on all events with my family and friends. 





For the brunch I had delicious watermelon and Arizona ice tea! Loved both, since it was hot day I really enjoyed ice tea and refreshing watermelon which is not only tasty but healthy too.

Of course my dog had to keep an eye on us. You never know what could fall off of the table. He always looks so sad and hopeless whenever we eat and he doesn't get anything. I can't really say he doesn't melt my heart but at least I try not to give him food from table. My friends have to try as well. :)



For the lunch we cooked chicken and turkey. The best thing was cooking on the fire outside. We all know how many times food becomes more delicious when cooked on fire. We had these chicken and turkey rolls with also on fire baked tomatoes. It was so good I keep tasting it as I write. We should cook this meal one more time. Or twice more before summer is over. Oh, yeah, I have two more weeks of holiday. Wohoo! 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą