2013 m. rugpjūčio 7 d., trečiadienis

Village fun


Last couple days I've spent in village. Not in mine, but in my friend's and relatives. It was really beautiful days, sun was shining all the time and it was pretty hot. We had road trip and it was pretty long ride, but I loved it. The view was amazing.




 Since I am from city it was really interesting to try these different natural village meals. I love tomatoes and these were delicious, tasted amazing. Also home made white cheese and fresh baked rolls left a big impression, delicious! 



Next, after visiting two more villages and friends and relatives, we were headed to another village of our friends. It was already evening, the sun was coming down, so I got great shots, it was beautiful. Also I took my dog with me, because he's hyper and loves to be outside.




They had hot tub, so at the midnight we all jumped in there. It was gorgeous! They sky was full of stars, and we sitting in a hot water in the midnight. So good! We've been there since somewhere around 1 and 2 am and then headed to the place for sleep over. 



We got up after few hours and went to the lake. It was still early morning and swimming in the refreshing water was so nice! After that we picked up other people and went to another village, visit friends. They had these fresh baked, delicious cakes and cupcakes and I couldn't resist, so I tried one... or couple.




We also went to these baby waterfalls and had a good time there. It was really fun and enjoyable and really great experience. Loved it! 












Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą