2013 m. rugpjūčio 2 d., penktadienis

Summer days


Summer is going to an end, although we have one month left! So I thought I will share with you some of my summer pictures and essentials. I love warm summer days where I can tan and read magazines and books. I really like to catch up on my reading because during school year I don't always get to read my favorite books. Also I love sit in my backyard and go through fashion magazines. So insparing!

 
 
 


Also in summer we all love to party and eat barbecues and we can't find a good time for healthy meal or drinks. For those of you who manage to keep your lifestyle healthy - high five! I personaly try to keep my meals as healthy as possible, because we all know how good we need to treat ourselves.






Water is really important and you need to drink it as much as possible and during all seasons. But summer is that one season when you have to multiply your drinks. Water is always the best choice it conquers all zero calories colas and sodas.  I found that drinking plane water can be not as tasty as adding something that cheers glass up and makes you want to drink more. I simply add few leaves of fresh mint and slice of lime or lemon. Add some ice and ready to drink! I drink this every morning as I wake up and throughout the day.



Breakfast is really important. I know that many people can't eat in the morning, but summer is for changing our habits! Breakfast is the most important meal for the day and it's important to keep it healthy. Remember, chocolate bar or apple eaten on the go isn't breakfast. I know that during the summer time we are rushing to meet our friends and go to the lake or do any other fun stuff, but we also have to find time for ourselves. One of my most favorites breakfast is the one in the picture above. I take youghurt, the best is natural one, but I used cherry one (that's my pleasure, I love cherry youghurt). Then I add some cereal, you can add any cereal you like, I used with rasberries, it's more than delicious. And then I slice half a bannana I put slices on top. Also I drink tea, the best one is green. With healthy breakfast you get more energy and you feel better and more beautiful. That's what we need, isn't it?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą