2013 m. rugpjūčio 1 d., ketvirtadienis

Hello!


Hello world of bloggers! My name is Goda, I am from Lithuania and here's my story. I started to blog when I was around 12 years old. As you can imagine it was pretty intresting blogging. I've been writing about everything I heard or saw or touched. I was growing up and realized that most of my posts became fashion and beauty related. I could spend hours scrolling through fashion sites as well as beauty. So I gave my childhood blog a break and after some time I started to write new one. It was totally fashion related but something was missing. I couldn't decide what so I just stopped. But sometimes late ant night or during the day I caught myself thinking - how great it would be if I could blog that or that. I asked myself what's stopping me? I knew I want to write, I crave, to be honest. So I decided to do that. Start all over again. Come back as a new, grown up person, but honestly, I'm only 17 and I hope to grow along with my blog and future readers.
One thing I realized that I'm curious for so many things. I love fashion, beauty, lifestyle, technology, music, books, movies and so much more. So I decided to write about fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
I hope we can grow together as people and as bloggers. And I believe if you reach for your dreams, one day they'll become true. Enjoy!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą