2013 m. rugpjūčio 10 d., šeštadienis

What's inside my make up bag?


It is really inspiring for me to watch what's inside people's make up bags. I always get so much ideas of what I should carry with me and it helps me not to forget anything. So I hope you'll find this post helpfull or interesting. Also I'd like to share with you my new and first schedule. I find it easier to blog when I know what day what to post and when to do my research. Mondays - fashion ; Fridays - lifestyle ; Saturdays - beauty. I hope you'll enjoy!





Right now I am carrying Juicy Couture make up bag. It fits everything I need and it's compact enough to put it in my purse. These products are the ones I'm keeping in my make up and find it most useful during the day.







1. Juicy Couture body lotion and Maybelline BB cream.
2. Maybelline mascara, Color Tattoo eyeshadow and Lóreal liquid eyeliner.
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow. I use this for the crease.
4. The Body Shop lip roll-on in Rose and lip balm with lychee.

This is overall what's in my make up bag. I hope it helped you if you forgot to add one or another thing to your make up or just gave you a little bit of inspiration. I would be glad if you could leave your suggestions in comments box of what I should add to my make up bag or take out!






4 komentarai:

  1. I have always wanted to try a bb cream, but i've never gotten to it! Nice photos! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Thank you so much! Also try BB cream whenever you have a chance, it's pretty good! :)

      Panaikinti
  2. I'm in love with your make up bag and i'd like to try juicy couture body lotion.
    and those color tattoo eye shadows are amazing:)
    love this post!

    what do you think about following each other?
    http://cupcakedoll.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti