2014 m. kovo 1 d., šeštadienis

Instagram lately


 
1. As I write this post I still can smell these delicious pancakes I made few hours ago. It is banana pancakes and they've turned out really delicious! 
2. I take so many selfies when I shop. Anyway I was trying these pants and cropped-top sweater. Love it. 
3. This morning I went to the mall for the coffee. I'm not a huge coffee drinker, in fact I don't drink coffee, but this morning I felt like drinking it so got ready and went. I grabbed my magazine and while drinking my caramel mocha I read few articles. 



4. One day after school I decided that I wanted a coconut, so I bought one. Drank coconut water straight from the nut and felt so exotic. haha
5. Selfies before PE class with my friend.
6. Sunday morning with a cup of tea and a great book. 

 

7. One weekend we had a book fair so I bought these two magazines and was really happy to be honest. :)
8. Had a nice dinner at friend's place.
9. And relaxed evening at home with fashion magazines and blogs.

What are your instagram's usernames? I will gladly follow you, leave in the comments below! Mine is kiskunaitexo 






1 komentaras:

  1. Great pics! I'm also on Instagram. Have a look @sugarpopfashionbystella.


    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    AtsakytiPanaikinti